IIT-JEE exam is of two levels:
About IIT-JEE Exam:
1. JEE Main
2. JEE Advanced
JEE Mains and advanced exams are of the objective pattern. JEE Advanced is regarded internationally as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests.
JEE Main has two papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates may opt for either or both of them. Both papers contain multiple choice questions. Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and is conducted in both online and offline modes. Paper-2 is for admission in B.Arch and B.Planning courses and is conducted offline only.
From 2019, JEE Main will be conducted two times in a year(January and April) and it will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
ALGEBRA – 1. Arihant 2. TMH MATHS by Vinay Kumar
TRIGONOMETRY – 1. ARIHANT 2. Cengage
CALCULUS– 1. Arihant 2. TMH by Vinay Kumar 3. I.A Maron
Physics by B.M.Sharma, CENGAGE publications.
Physical chemistry by N.Awasthi of BALAJEE PUBLICATIONS.
Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
Organic Chemistry by Solomon And Fryhles
IIT-JEE is a highly important exam in the career of an engineering aspirant. This exam decides the future of an engineer to a large extent. This is one of the toughest exams in the country. Coaching centers play a role in training the students to face this exam. Beginiit is the best IIT-JEE coaching and Training in Tirupati.
Extraordinary IIT/JEE /NEET Coaching
- 2-year programme for 10th pass outs April 2019
- 1-year programme for 12th pass outs starts July 2019
- 30 days free summer foundation course for 10th passed out students.
- summer foundation course for 7th, 8th, 9th passed out students.
Salient Features of BeginIIT Coaching in Tirupathi
- Intensive & in-depth coverage of every concept
- solving all possible models in the class for every concept
- Practiced importance of the practice will be model understand to the student
- daily practice questions will be given to the student to test his concept application ability
- At the end of every chapter, the test will be conducted to analyze students proficiency in the chapter
- necessary motivation to work hard and necessary
- tips study smart will be given to the student from time to time