If your goal is to become a doctor, clearing the NEET Entrance examination is the only way to
realize your dreams and BEGINIIT being the best NEET Coaching in Tirupati, will help you in
Extraordinary IIT/JEE /NEET Coaching available in the below formats
2-year programme for 10th passoouts April 2019
1 year programme for 12th passouts starts July 2019
30 days free summer foundation course for 10th passedouts
Summer foundation course for 7th, 8th, 9th passedouts
Maths, physics, Chemistry tuitions for 8 th , 9 th , 10 th , inter 1 st and inter 2 nd year students.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test : It is conducted every year in the month
of may. NEET is the gateway for offering admissions to deserving applicants in
MBBS & BDS courses at the best colleges of India.
Colleges No. of seats offered
All private colleges 25,840
All government colleges 27,590
NEET Counselling seats 3,521
NEET Basis seats 35,461
The Supreme Court approved, the NEET schedule in place of AIPMT, which was proposed by CBSE (Central Board
Secondary Education) and MCI (Medical Council of India). NEET 2017 is the gateway to offer admissions to
deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges of India.
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The students are advised that before filling up the application form they must look up for the eligibility criteria.
Criteria may differ as per the State or All India basis. Application form will be available from first week of December,
after that interested candidates may go for registration process.
1. Candidate must have cleared their 10+2 with subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
which is considered to be the Compulsory subject.
2. The candidate must have acquired their minimum aggregate of 50%(general) and 40%(ST/SC/OBC) and for PH
general the minimum of 45% and for ST/SC/OBC handicapped is 40%
3. Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply for NEET 2017 as they are required to
show their passing certificate along with the %criteria at the time of counselling session of the 1st
4. Marks which are acquired in Maths will not be considered for admission to MBBS/BDS courses
85% Quota for State Seats
85% of the seats of MBBS/BDS will be reserved through states counselling and the remaining 15% seats will be filled
up through All India centralised counselling.
So the criteria for states quota (85%):-
1. Candidates must be having the domicile of the state
2. Candidates must be having a proof of his/her residency
3. Candidates must have finished their schooling or appearing in (10+2) from the state
For All India Quota Seats (15%)
1. Candidate must be the citizen of India
2. Candidate must be of at least 18yrs old as on before 31st December
3. 25yrs is the upper age limit and there is a relaxation of 5yrs for ST/SC as on before 31st December of the yr of
4. Candidates who are basically from J&K, Telangana and AP are only eligible for the admission to the AFMC, Pune
on the basic of self emphatic
Eligibility for Seats in Participating Bodies
Some of the Institute or Universities that are participating in NEET 2017 are as such:-AFMC (Armed Forces Medical
College), BHU (Banaras Hindu University), University of Delhi and Jamia Hamdard University.
1. As per the norms and conditions of the Universities and Institutes the upper age limit is taken into consideration
2. As per the rules of the government of India the overseas citizen of India is also eligible to apply for NEET 2017
Exam pattern of NEET 2017
Exam mode: The exam will be conducted in a pen and paper based format. Candidates will have to mark their
responses in OMR answer sheet provided using a ball –point pen. The stationery will be provided to candidates inside
the examination hall.
Number of questions: NEET 2017 question booklet will consist of 180 questions from all the three subjects.
Physics and Chemistry section will consist of 45 questions each, while, Biology section will comprise of 90 questions.
Types of questions: NEET 2017 question paper will have objective type questions only, which means, each
questions will consist of 4 responses, wherein, candidates will choose the most appropriate answer from the given
options. Questions will be based on NEET syllabus as prescribed by CBSE, the exam conducting authority.
Language: NEET 2017 question paper will be bilingual in language, i.e. in English and Hindi both. Candidates will
get their question paper in language preferred during filling up the application form.
Marking Scheme: Each question in NEET 2017 question paper will consist of 4 marks. For each correct response,
candidates will get 4 marks, whereas -1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response. No marks will be allotted
for unmarked question.